Alongside my Other BA project, I wanted to explore an adventure themed character for a platform adventure game. This project used both 2D digital and 3D mediums to realise my final idea. During the BA I made it my goal to try and figure out a number of different methods to help speed up the pace of my concepting, I used this project to explore many kinds of techniques... some having more favorable success than others. I additionally wanted test my skills at some more tricky UV mapping and texturing. Next to the pre-production concepts, painting the textures was the most enjoyable. The only negative about the project was the Hair shading, the end result didn't meet up to my expectations, maybe I'll one day go back to the project and fix the issue with the skills i have acquired since the masters. This idea was the launchpad for my Masters project.